About Redrock Wealth Management
Redrock Wealth Management was founded by Greg Phelps, CFP®, AIF®, CLU®, AAMS® in 2005. Prior to Redrock, he spent 10 years in the financial industry with Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and the 5th largest multi-national accounting firm, RSM McGladrey.
During his early years working for major investment and accounting firms, Greg became increasingly disenchanted with the industry’s apathy towards client needs. He knew there was a better – more “client-centric” – approach to helping people reach their life goals which take both money and planning to achieve.
In 2005, Greg blazed a trail on his own by founding Redrock Wealth Management. Today, Redrock borders on 100 million in assets managed for our nearly 100 private clients.
Our Mission Statement:
We add value to our clients lives by providing exceptional, comprehensive, and independent financial advice and retirement planning services, exhibiting at all times the knowledge, experience, and integrity necessary to deliver them a positive and substantial financial effect.
Choosing the right financial advisor is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. While there are plenty of advisors to choose from, very few are truly comprehensive, fee-only, credentialed, experienced, and skilled in the art of helping you achieve financial success as YOU define it.
Greg realized this, and so he founded Redrock on some basic principles. These principles are still the foundation of everything we are, and everything we do.
Our Core Principles:
- Unbiased Financial Advice. We never accept commissions or hidden compensation. We provide clients fully disclosed and purely fee-only financial advice and investment management services. As such, our ONLY compensation comes directly from our clients – NOT financial products.
- Investment Agnostic. We have access to nearly every investment product, service, and tool, necessary to help our clients achieve their financial dreams. Since our clients compensate us directly, we don’t care which products we use provided our clients reap the maximum benefits.
- Fiduciary Approach. Our clients expect – and deserve – the highest standard of care with every interaction. That standard is a fiduciary standard! We always have – and always will – fulfill our fiduciary responsibility with honor and integrity.
- Independence. As independent financial advisors in Las Vegas, the big insurance or investment firms can’t tell us what’s right for our clients. We’ll decide what’s most appropriate for you together, because we work for you not Wall Street!
- The Extra Mile. Our clients entrust us with their most precious financial goals and dreams. We must constantly be honing our skills and expanding our knowledge through ongoing financial education. This helps ensure we’re on the leading edge, and providing the most comprehensive financial advice possible.
It’s a lot of talk until you see it in action – we realize that. That’s why we invite you for a free initial consultation with no obligations at all. Just a chat over a cup of coffee or an ice cold soda. Get to know us… you won’t be disappointed!