We find your balance between spending too much, and living too little…
Things are quite different at redrock
Our clients engage us for expert and experienced financial advice for things like:
- Social Security timing, delaying, and claiming decisions
- Tax-efficient coordination of investment assets across various types of accounts
- How to minimize lifetime tax structure through distributed spending of taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free accounts
- Multi-bucket Roth conversions to slash income taxes and minimize the widow tax
- Knowing how they can retire, when they can retire, and if they actually have enough money
- Understanding and planning for catastrophic long-term medical expenses
- Strategizing the ultimate backup retirement financing
- and much, much more!
We’re Retirement Transition Financial Advisors in Las Vegas
- Learn the basics of stocks, bonds, cash and alternatives
- Discover the secret to reducing volatility without necessarily reducing returns
- Learn correlation factors, and how your portfolio functions better as a whole
- Create a fully diversified globally allocated investment plan
- Determine the appropriate ratio of stocks to bonds
- Avoid the 5 key pitfalls of investor behaviour
- and much, much more!
Need Help Investing?We’re an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® in Las Vegas. We’re bound to put our client’s interests above our own at all times. We never accept any commissions, perks, or benefits from outside companies to pitch you investment or insurance products. Rather, we work for you!
Need A Real Financial Plan?Other “financial advisors” disguise a high-pressure sales pitch as a watered down financial plan. Our financial planning process helps you reach your financial goals which take both money and planning to achieve.
The Latest News From Our Blog
- Small Cap Investing & Value Investing Performance of DFA Mutual Funds (Dimensional)Hello everyone! My name is Greg Phelps and I want to just take a quick second to thank ... read more
- What is long term care insurance?First off, I do not sell any insurance whatsoever. While I advise clients on their individual insurance needs, ... read more
- Pre-Retirement ChecklistThe thought of retirement brings joy and excitement . . . it should after all! That trip to ... read more