WORRIED ABOUT DYING BROKE? OR SACRIFICING QUALITY OF LIFE? STOP WORRYING PERIOD!
RETIRE WITH CONFIDENCE & SQuEEZE EVERY LAST DIME FROM YOUR FINANCES WITH OUR FREE RETIREMENT TOOLKIT!
Our clients engage us for expert and experienced financial advice for things like:
- Social Security timing, delaying, and claiming decisions
- Tax-efficient coordination of investment assets across various types of accounts
- How to minimize lifetime tax structure through distributed spending of taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free accounts
- Multi-bucket Roth conversions to slash income taxes and minimize the widow tax
- Knowing how they can retire, when they can retire, and if they actually have enough money
- Understanding and planning for catastrophic long-term medical expenses
- Strategizing the ultimate backup retirement financing
- and much, much more!
Things are quite different at redrock
We’re retirement planning financial advisors in Las Vegas
- Learn the basics of stocks, bonds, cash and alternatives
- Discover the secret to reducing volatility without necessarily reducing returns
- Learn correlation factors, and how your portfolio functions better as a whole
- Create a fully diversified globally allocated investment plan
- Determine the appropriate ratio of stocks to bonds
- Avoid the 5 key pitfalls of investor behaviour
- and much, much more!
Need Help Investing?
We’re an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® in Las Vegas. We’re bound to put our client’s interests above our own at all times. We never accept any commissions, perks, or benefits from outside companies to pitch you investment or insurance products. Rather, we work for you!
Need A Real Financial Plan?
Other “financial advisors” disguise a high-pressure sales pitch as a watered down financial plan. Our financial planning process helps you reach your financial goals which take both money and planning to achieve.
The Latest News From Our Blog
Las Vegas is a GREAT place to retire. There are many retirement activities to enjoy for a highly fulfilling retirement. Consider volunteering at Opportunity Village, enjoying the arts, getting a hobby or even starting a business in Las Vegas!
Are you thinking about retiring in Las Vegas? Let me tell you that this is a fantastic place to retire and live out your golden years. In this amazing, often under-estimated and overly stereotyped city, there is something for everyone all year long. Whether you...
Yes, there is more to do in Las Vegas than just visit the Strip! Retirement in Las Vegas doesn’t mean you will be chained to a slot machine. In fact, I’m willing to bet that the majority of local Las Vegas residents barely even step foot on the Strip! And if they do,...