We find your balance between spending too much, and living too little…
Things are quite different at redrock
Our clients engage us for expert and experienced financial advice for things like:
- Social Security timing, delaying, and claiming decisions
- Tax-efficient coordination of investment assets across various types of accounts
- How to minimize lifetime tax structure through distributed spending of taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free accounts
- Multi-bucket Roth conversions to slash income taxes and minimize the widow tax
- Knowing how they can retire, when they can retire, and if they actually have enough money
- Understanding and planning for catastrophic long-term medical expenses
- Strategizing the ultimate backup retirement financing
- and much, much more!
We’re Retirement Transition Financial Advisors in Las Vegas
We have all of the retirement & financial planning capabilities those big stodgy brokerage firms do. Being small simply allows us to focus with laser precision on delivering you a client-focused and results-driven experience!
- Learn the basics of stocks, bonds, cash and alternatives
- Discover the secret to reducing volatility without necessarily reducing returns
- Learn correlation factors, and how your portfolio functions better as a whole
- Create a fully diversified globally allocated investment plan
- Determine the appropriate ratio of stocks to bonds
- Avoid the 5 key pitfalls of investor behaviour
- and much, much more!
Need Help Investing?
We’re an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® in Las Vegas. We’re bound to put our client’s interests above our own at all times. We never accept any commissions, perks, or benefits from outside companies to pitch you investment or insurance products. Rather, we work for you!
Need A Real Financial Plan?
Other “financial advisors” disguise a high-pressure sales pitch as a watered down financial plan. Our financial planning process helps you reach your financial goals which take both money and planning to achieve.
The Latest News From Our Blog
- How To Find A Financial Advisor In 5 Easy StepsSearching financial planning help is a wise decision, but learning how to find a financial advisor right for ... read more
- How To Retire Early With(out) Bitcoin – 5 Things To KnowBitcoin took the world by storm from 2016-2018 as its price skyrocketed. Investors that purchased Bitcoin prior to ... read more
- Definitive Guide to Investing in Structured NotesHere Are 13 Things You Need To Know Before InvestingIf you’re thinking of investing in structured notes you ... read more