We’re Retirement Transition Financial Advisors in Las Vegas
We work with people in the retirement transition and decumulation phase of life. It’s where we add the most financial value, and fortunately it’s what we love to do!
Our clients tend to seek out expert and experienced financial advice for things like:
- Social Security timing, delaying, and claiming decisions
- Tax-efficient coordination of investment assets across various types of accounts
- How best to spend down taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free accounts
- Multi-bucket Roth conversions to slash income taxes and minimize the widow tax
- Knowing how they can retire, when they can retire, and if they actually have enough money
- Understanding and planning for catastrophic long-term medical expenses
- Strategizing the ultimate backup retirement financing
- and much, much more!
As the only CEFEX certified fiduciary in Las Vegas, we work with clients on a fee-only financial planning and investment management basis. We’re a smaller “boutique” style firm, but you’d never know it!
We have all of the retirement & financial planning capabilities those big stodgy brokerage firms do. Being small simply allows us to focus with laser precision on delivering you a client-focused and results-driven experience!
Things are quite different at Redrock
Need Help Investing?
We’re an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® in Las Vegas. We’re bound to put our client’s interests above our own at all times. We never accept any commissions, perks, or benefits from outside companies to pitch you investment or insurance products. Rather, we work for you!
Need A Real Financial Plan?
Other “financial advisors” disguise a high-pressure sales pitch as a watered down financial plan. Our financial planning process helps you reach your financial goals which take both money and planning to achieve.
- Power of Attorney and Potential Estate P...
- 3 ways to plan, prep, and profit from th...3 ways to plan, prep, and profit from the next bear market It’s not a question of “if”, it’s a question of “when”. ... More
- 3 ways to eliminate unnecessary investme...Are you deliberately taking unnecessary investment risks? There’s one way to achieve your life goals which take both money and planning. You must create – and ... More