Retirement Transition Financial Advisors in Las Vegas
We work with people in the retirement transition and decumulation phase of life. Our clients tend to seek out expert and experienced financial advice with things like:
- Social Security timing, delaying, and claiming decisions
- Coordination of investment assets across various types of accounts
- How best to most efficiently spend down taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free accounts
- Multi-bucket Roth conversions to slash income taxes and minimize the widow tax
- Knowing how they can retire, when they can retire, and if they actually have enough money
- Understanding and planning for catastrophic long-term medical expenses
- Strategizing ultimate retirement backup financing … and more!
As a fiduciary we work with clients on a fee-only financial planning and investment management basis. While we’re a boutique style firm you’d never know it. We have all of the financial planning, retirement plan, and investment management capabilities the big brokerage firms do. Being small simply allows us to focus more on delivering a client-focused results-driven experience!
Things are quite different at Redrock
Need Help Investing?
We’re an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® in Las Vegas. This means we’re bound to put our client’s interests above our own at all times. As such, we never accept any commissions, perks, or benefits from outside companies to pitch you investment or insurance products. Rather we work for you! Learn more about our investment management services here:
Need A Real Financial Plan?
Other “financial advisors” in Las Vegas (and nationally) disguise a high-powered sales pitch as a watered down financial plan – neither of them are good for you! Our financial plan process is designed to help you achieve your goals which take both money and planning. We don’t have investment or insurance products to sell. Our focus is ensuring you’ll enjoy everything your finances can offer without the risk of dying broke!