“We are your shortest path from financial chaos and anxiety to the memorable–and purposeful–stress-free retirement you always dreamed of!”
– Greg Phelps, CFP®, CLU®, AIF®, AAMS®
Our hourly and project planning clients engage us for questions like:
- When can I retire? How much can I live on?
- Should I put money into my 401k? How much and into what investments? Roth or pre-tax?
- Do I need life insurance? Term or whole life? What about the "supercharged Roth" VUL?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- What about Social Security? When should I take it to make the most of it?
- How much will healthcare cost? And what about Medicare?
- Should I buy an annuity?
- What is a "Roth conversion" and should I do one?
- And on, and on . . .
You can keep “going it alone”—fumbling through your financial life—or we can help put you on the right track in as little as one hour!
Is hourly financial planning right for you?
Typically we make massive improvements to your personal financial plan that will help you retire earlier with more “money confidence” than you’d ever thought possible!
At worst, we make subtle changes to your financial plan and investments which still help squeeze every last dime out of your finances!
Either way, the financial advice we provide will return itself to you many times over!
Our hourly financial planner rate is $350 per hour. Most clients get every bit of financial knowledge they want and more within one hour.