If you have money questions, we have the answers! Check out our hourly financial planner services
Hourly Financial Planner Services
- slash your taxes
- balance & boost your investment performance
- prepare for retirement
- make the most of your Social Security benefits
- and much, much more!
It’s a small investment that will create massive life-long value for you and your personal finances!
What does an hourly financial planner do exactly?
You bring a list of your most pressing financial questions and we’ll tackle them one-by-one!
During our hour together, we’ll help you streamline and improve your finances. For starters, in our hourly financial planning consultations we most often tackle questions like:
- When can I retire? How much can I live on?
- Should I put money into my 401k? How much and into what investments?
- Do I need life insurance? Term or whole life? What about the “supercharged Roth” VUL?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- What about Social Security? When should I take it to make the most of it?
- Are bonds a good investment right now?
- Should I buy an annuity?
- Are mutual funds better than individual securities?
- And on, and on . . .
Is hourly financial planning right for you?
Typically we make massive improvements to your personal financial plan that will help you retire earlier with more “money confidence” than you’d ever thought possible!
At worst, we make subtle changes to your financial plan and investments which still help squeeze every last dime out of your finances!
Either way, the financial advice we provide will return itself to you many times over!
Our hourly financial planner rate is $350 per hour. Most clients get every bit of financial knowledge they want and more within one hour.