If your financial questions are less complex, we provide answers by the hour!
Hourly Financial Planner Services
- Do your own taxes,
- Change the oil in your car, and
- Clean your own pool…
BUT . . .
- slash taxes,
- boost your investment performance
- prepare for retirement
Hourly planning overview
Bring a list of your most pressing financial questions, and we’ll tackle them one-by-one! During our hour together, we’ll help you streamline and improve your finances.
For starters, in our hourly financial consultations we most often tackle questions like:
- When can I retire? How much can I live on?
- Should I put money into my 401k? How much and into what investments?
- Do I need life insurance? Term or whole life?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- What about Social Security? When should I take it to get the most out of it?
- Are bonds a good investment right now?
- Should I buy an annuity?
- Are mutual funds better than individual securities?
- And on, and on . . .
How do you get started?
Is hourly financial planning right for you?
Typically, we make massive improvements to your financial plan that help you retire earlier with more money than you’d ever thought possible!
At worst, we make subtle changes to your financial plan and investments which still help squeeze every last dime out of your finances!
Either way, the financial advice we provide will return itself to you many times over!